Retail Attractions also works with retailers, restaurants and developers to determine sites that will be a successful match to their development plan. Our approach to successful site location is simple: know who the specific customer is, know where they live, and locate in a position to capture their sales. Retail Attractions will act as an independent, third party representative to determine the most desirable sites.
Each client is unique. However, these are the general strategies employed to ensure a successful project.
Contact us at (918) 376-6707 and let us help you find the perfect site for your next project.
- Work with developers, retail entities, and the real estate community to obtain local, regional, or state incentives where available.
- Connect and assist development companies and other entities with the contact of national retailers, real estate agents and brokers, retail site selectors, and other agencies and individuals involved in the development community.
- Facilitate the regulatory process for developers by serving as advocate with local, regional, and state agencies regarding business issues.
- Marketing of retail development projects, providing accurate and verifiable traffic flow patterns and ADT counts, consumer trends, development of relationships with local regional and state governmental, land planning, and environmental agencies as required.
- Attend meetings to assist the Clients through the development process with local, regional, and state wide entities such as State Departments of Transportation and Commerce, Corps of Engineers, State Environmental Boards and Councils ofGovernment, local and regional planning authorities and other local governmental agencies and planning organizations.
- Connect clients with extensive network of civil engineers, environmental engineers and consultants, architects and site planners, and local inspectors and governmental development staff.
- Provide focused technical knowledge of the total development process and land use planning, site selection, local market analysis, and assisting clients through the necessary processes to facilitate even the most challenging development projects.
- Determine available sites and perform analysis of current options based on proven statistics and latest technology including traffic flow, demographics and knowledge of local market.